Planning, Design & Pre-Construction Phase
Cintar’s Construction Management Team can be used as a sounding board in providing information and analyzing alternatives for both the architect/engineer and owner. By working together through the design and planning stage, maximum value can be added to the project. Pre-Construction Phase assistance provided by Cintar is listed below.
- Assist the architect/engineer in defining the owner’s needs and setting the project criteria.
- Providing a value/cost analysis to both the owner and architect/engineer.
- Advising the owner of construction methods, materials, and structural components as the project plan matures.
- Budgeting and cost estimating.
- Bid packaging and coordination with the architect/engineer.
- Establishment of operational procedures.
- Identification of long lead time material items.
- Organization of responsibilities and work flow projections.
- Research of the labor market.
- Bid assessment and qualifying.
- Awarding of contracts.
- Contract review and execution.